OK, we admit it, thinking about a Christmas Tree right now isn’t the most natural fit. BUT, there are some genuinely good reasons why thinking about how you’re going to decorate your workspace come Christmas isn’t as mad as it seems.
- You’ll get exactly what you want. Demand will only get greater from now, and you want to make sure you get the best tree for your money. If you leave it too late, you might end up with a more tired looking spruce…
- You can grab yourself a bargain. Get organised early and you can take advantage of early bird discounts. Some suppliers will charge a premium for a last minute order. If you can figure out what you want now you might as well make sure you can get more tree for your budget. We’re offering all our customers up to10% off our normal prices at the moment.
- It’s just good organisation! There’s a reason why people get certain things organised as early as possible for Christmas. Getting easy things out of the way means you have more time for things like Christmas parties, lunches and figuring out how you can get a decent gift for a fiver for your Secret Santa.
So, assuming you’re convinced, here are a few things to think about:
- Tree or trees? – Are you thinking about decorating one space or several (e.g. reception and workspace). You don’t have to know how many trees you’d like. If you can tell us what your space is like and we can offer up ideas to make the most of your space within your budget.
- What kind of tree? There are two main varieties:
- The Norway Spruce – think classic Christmas that looks fantastic but needs to be freshly cut (Expect no less. We wouldn’t) and regularly watered for maximum needle retention
- The Nordman Fir – not quite as eye-catching as the Spruce but still beautiful and has the advantage of being more hardy and so less prone to needle drop
We love them both and for us it’s about picking the right tree for your needs. You may even be better off with an artificial tree (shock horror!). Take a look at the different options we have to offer here and here’s our 2016 pre-discount price list. If you know already know what you want then all you need to do is fill out our order form and and we’ll take care of everything else.
Generally, your options are:
- Decorated or undecorated. You might have your own decorations but if you don’t – have a think about whether you want a classic, traditional look, something more contemporary. You might even need your decorations to reflect your organisation’s brand. Whatever you need we can find the right option for you.
- Finally, is there anything else? You might not even want a tree and want some different ideas. You don’t need to resort to a garland and few Poinsettias.
OK Enough said, the main point is to sort your tree out now, grab a bargain. Then you can forget about it until December when we deliver your lovely tree to you. Like an early present to yourself! (OK not quite but you get what we mean!)